Our Billing Policies
Bills for your hospital care can seem complex and confusing. Our Patient Accounting Team is trained to help you understand your Children's Hospital Central California bill.
Patient Accounting Office:
9300 Valley Children’s Place
Mail Stop PCX 103
Madera, CA 93636
Contact phone numbers:
Insurance Questions: (559) 353-8860
Medi-Cal Questions: (559) 353-8293
All other billing and financial assistance questions: (559) 353-7009 or (800) 956-2445 Option #1 twice
There may have been several physicians or providers who participated in your medical care, for which you may receive separate billings. Should you have questions about these bills, please contact the appropriate provider directly.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Partners of Madera County: (800) 982-8177
- Specialty Medical Group (Physician Billing): (800) 350-6567
- Pediatric Anesthesia Associates: (559) 449-4350
- Wishon Radiology: (559) 485-8330
If you are covered by Health Insurance, Medi-Cal, or Medicare: At check-in, the employee assisting you will make a copy of your insurance identification card. With this information Children's Hospital Central California can submit your hospital bills to your insurance company for you.
If you are covered by more than one health insurance policy, please present all your current cards at the time of registration.
If your healthcare coverage requires you to pay a co-payment to Children's Hospital Central California for services provided please be prepared to pay that amount at the time of service.
If you don't have your insurance card:
We cannot bill your insurance company without the information on your insurance ID card. If you don't have your insurance card at the time of service, please contact us within three business days.
- Call our Patient Accounting Team at (559) 353-7009 or (800) 956-2445 Option #1 twice OR
- Mail a copy of your insurance card(s), the front and back in with the insurance section completed on the statement to the address indicated on the statement. OR
- Fax your insurance card information with your statement to: (559) 353-7096
If you have no insurance:
- Please contact our Patient Accounting Team at (559) 353-7009 or (800) 956-2445 Option #1 twice, to help you establish a payment plan and to evaluate your eligibility for financial assistance.
This website allows you to set up your own payment plans up to four months in length. Balance must be paid in full within the four month timeframe. If you need more time to resolve your current balance, please contact our Patient Accounting Team at (559) 353-7009 or (800) 956-2445; option #1 twice.
Children's Hospital Central California also has financial assistance programs available. If you are interested in speaking with someone regarding financial assistance eligibility, please contact our Patient Accounting Team.